For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are looking for an energetic and outgoing Telesales Advisor to work in St Ives on a full time basis.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be the first point of contact for our customers wishing to place an order or ask advice about our products or services. You will display great listening skills and be an excellent communicator.
You will be responsible for dealing with all incoming sales calls and with a great knowledge of our business and your polite and professional manner you will be able to provide advice and sound recommedations to ensure that every customer you speak to understands just how important they are to us. You will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, so as to contribute to a good team spirit and the overall success of the sales team.
You'll have ...
- Previous experience of working in a telesales or contact centre environment
- A proven track record in hitting targets, both individual and team
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- A positive and pro-active approach to sales
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- The desire to go above and beyond to help customers
- Solution-based sales experience
- An ability to maximise existing business
- A desire to succeed and hit targets
- Ability to work at a fast pace and absorb information quickly
- A confident and self-motivated outlook
The reward ...
- Salary: £18.5k
- Bonus: Up to 20% of your salary
- Healthcare: BUPA (on completion of probation)
- Pension: Company and personal contribution
- Holiday: 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days from 1 April 2019
- Gym: Subsidised gym membership
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply or call Deborah on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk