Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop your skills, learn a new industry and progress professionally?!
Osborne Appointments are looking for determined, driven and ambitious individuals to join a growing organisation in Watford.
This is a fresh, rapidly expanding accountancy company who offer Limited Company, payroll and umbrella services to companies, contractors and temporary workers across a range of industry sectors.
This role is for a Technical Sales Consultant to join the team to generate new leads for the business with the objective being to get potential clients signed up to one of the company’s competitively priced accountancy packages and upon doing so earn yourself commission!!
Full training will be provided for this role therefore experience in a sales or accountancy role is not required!!!! This role is open to any individual who feels they can thrive in a sales environment, has determination to succeed and has a money motivated mind-set.
The ideal candidate for this role –
- Will be hard working and driven to succeed
- Able to work on own initiative
- Confident and outgoing
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Basic Salary £16,000 - £18,000 per annum + commission structure (realistic first year OTE of £30,000)
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for professional growth and development as well as a chance to learn a new industry and build your experience and skills. The company are looking for someone to come in and make an impact and hard work will be rewarded!!
If you think this role is for you then please apply today!!!
· Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
· This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.