Customer Service Advisor / Technical Support
The technical support team are responsible for:
• Incoming technical enquiries
• Customer support and assistance
• Occasional customer visits
• General team duties related to a technical support office
You will join our dedicated team providing first class customer service and will support our field based technical team.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
Our successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years practical engineering experience or be educated to NVQ Level 3 in Engineering / A-levels that relate to engineering. Knowledge in an appropriate engineering (particularly HVAC) industry would be advantageous. Experience in technical customer support would be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent commercial understanding;
• Excellent phone communication;
• Excellent IT knowledge (Microsoft® Office, CRM, etc.);
• Positive technical sales approach;
• Dedicated team player striving for continuous improvement.
If all of this sounds like something you are interested in please apply today, any more information needed please contact Nicola on Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.