Osborne Appointments are working with a Bedfordshire based company to recruit a Technical Author.
The company that was established over 45 years ago require somebody who will demonstrable experience in the duties required to produce full and accurate Operating & Maintenance manuals for a range of equipment.
A sucsessful candidate will have produced manuals of a similar type i.e. an understanding of engineering and a familiarity with the type of components used.
• Produce full and detailed Operating & Maintenance Manuals for DCN equipment, both new and existing.
• Monitor all standard equipment and update the O&M Manual with any changes made to these.
• Liaise with other departments to gather all information, drawings, parts lists etc required to produce the manuals.
• Collate any 3rd party information required for use in manuals - operating instructions, certificates, diagrams etc.
• Ensure that the manual filing structure is kept up to date and any manuals can be accessed by relevant staff as required.
• Assist the Technical Department with other duties as required.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.