For more information about this job please contact:
Customer Service/Internal Sales Administrator, Huntingdon, Permanent, £24,000 - £30,000 pa
We are working with an international aerospace leader who is recognized worldwide for its quality, reliability and problem solving capability who are now
looking for an Customer Service/ Internal Sales Administrator.
Our client in Huntingdon which has excellent transport links is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Administrator to provide customers with accurate price quotations whilst offering excellent customer service.
This business is a global manufacturer and supplier of aerospace composite repair equipment providing a full range of hot bonders, accessories, technical and training services and materials for the repair of composite structures.
- · Increase the customer account base (within assigned territory) and profit margins by identifying products and services that can be provided by the Company that will add to the value of the business relationship.
- · Provide customers with price quotations, technical assistance, and troubleshooting and effectively interface with Inside Technical Sales and Inside Sales Representatives to assure excellent customer service.
- · Communicate with customers concerning products, requests for quotes, and coordination of equipment deliveries.
- · Assure excellence in customer satisfaction; seek and monitor customer feedback.
- · Deliver sales presentations and represent the Company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- · Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- · Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer account base expansion, and submit weekly sales call plan.
- · Demonstrate a level of professionalism that will further differentiate the Company from our competitors.
- · Continually seek to expand knowledge in industrial manufacturing and competitive information on price, service, product lines, marketing materials, and activities to ensure a competitive edge.
- · Support inside Sales Representatives on all pre-sale and post-sale activities including order processing, vendor relations, shipping and receiving, and follow-up.
- · Maintain contact database.
- · Assist in the establishment and maintenance of consistent Company image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Proficient with a personal computer, word processing programs, spreadsheets, and presentation software and ability to type.
- Must be technically adept in heating, control, and electrical with the ability to operate in a sales/customer service environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to employees and prepare and present information to management, customers, and the board of directors.
- Must be able to write professional reports, documentation, and correspondence.
- Must have effective customer service and persuasive sales skills.
- Mathematical skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, product pricing, profit margins, sales projections.
- Sales experience in sales manufacturing or a distribution environment
- Technical knowledge of heat and control loop basics and an understanding of heater applications for all heaters is desireable.
- A basic knowledge of industrial electrical set-ups
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret professional reports and documents, scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- A candidate who is looking to progress in their career within sales.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.