For more information about this job please contact:
Are you skilled in administrative support and consider yourself highly resilient?
Are you eager to get stuck into a role within a sociable and friendly team?
Are you confident in producing reports?
If so, we have the position for you!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Team Sales Administrator to join our innovative and growing client based in Hertford on a permanent basis.
• Supporting two directors with Sales Administration
• Arranging and preparing for meetings
• Preparing Sales reports
• Handling customer queries quickly and efficiently
• Taking accurate data/notes
• Maintain accurate records and documentation
• Working closely with the Finance team
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Key Skills & Experience:
• Ability to work well in a team
• Strong IT Skills, including Excel
• Previous Customer Service or Sales experience is advantageous
• Positive and pro-active approach to work
• Motivated and able to work under pressure
• Strong organisational skills and time management
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! Should your application be successful, you will be contacted by a member of our Commercial Team at Osborne Appointments.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office) .
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.