For more information about this job please contact:
Team Assistant & Project Co-ordinator
Do you have experience in an supporting a team & project co-ordination?
Are you looking to join a friendly team?
Are you keen to work for a well-established Global Pharmaceutical company?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for Team Assistant & Project Co-ordinator to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the role:
Support the team with Organisation, Administration & Commercial Project Co-ordination.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings /events (including internationally)
- International travel where required
- Manage travel and hotel requirements for team & visitors
- Manage, consolidate & submit Monthly Reports
- Manage the teams compliance - SOPs, processes, practices & guidelines
- Co-ordination of projects (including sales meetings, overseas or UK)
- Internal stakeholder management with Europe, Middle East & Africa
- General administrative duties where required
Experience / Skills Required:
- Previous team assistant/project coordination experience
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team & independently
- Flexible and pro-active work approach
- Competent IT Skills
- Flexibility to travel internationally multiple times per year
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.