For more information about this job please contact:
Are you a well-organised administrator?
Do you have a pro-active approach to work?
Are you available immediately?
Osborne Appointments currently has an exciting opportunity for a Team Administrator to join our leading development and production client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday: 8.30am-5pm
- Create and issue customer documents
- Handle incoming enquiries
- Ensure databases are up to date at all times
- Liaise with relevant departments for replenishment stock
- Typing up correspondence for internal/external staff
- Arrange training, meetings and events where required
- Manage/arrange bookings (for travel, accommodation, training)
- Carry out general administration where required
Key skills/experience required:
- Great attention to detail
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to organise events and meetings
- Strong IT Skills (Lotus Note desirable)
- Excellent communication
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Previous experience supporting a sales team is desirable
If you are interested in this role please call Chloe on 01707 377088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.