For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a client based in Watford, Croxley Green who are looking for an Administrator to join their fun, growing team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Based in Croxley Green
- Salary between up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Looking for someone ASAP – interviews being held immediately
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent company benefits
- Free parking on site
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating reports
- Case management and responses within agreed KPI
- Ad-hoc purchasing duties as required
- Placement of all customer quotes with most competitive supplier
- Confirmation of customer quotes and supply of necessary paperwork within agreed timeframes.
- Updating customers on progress of quotes via email or phone as required
- Building and maintaining mutual beneficial relationships with dealer network
- Monitoring dealers performance and ensuring they are meeting our agreed KPIs
- Interpreting dealer responses to quote enquiries and selecting the appropriate dealer for the order
- Checking initial quote against actual order to ensure there are no discrepancies
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Live Chat monitoring and responses within agreed KPI
Skills and experience required:
- Administrative background experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be pro-active & organised
- Eager to learn
- Friendly and approachable
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.