PERMANENT – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES – £55,000 - £60,000
• Do you have previous Supply Chain Management experience?
• Are you IoSCM Accredited?
• Do you have team management experience?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Experienced Supply Chain Manager to their establish Supply Chain Team.
This is a key strategic management role within the UK organisation with overall responsibility for quality, cost and delivery.
This role is responsible for leading a high performance working culture in the three delivery functions of the UK business - Supply Chain, Warehouse/Logistics and Internal Purchasing.
• Ensure the management of and integrity of key policies & procedures for the site in the areas of H&S, Quality (Systems and Audits); Environment and Facilities Management [ISO9001 / REACH and Waste]
• Drive S&OP process,
o Internally helping to improve sales forecast accuracy, working closely with Market Line Managers
o Externally to ensure the key factories are responding to our customers demand.
• Inventory Management Commercial – Ensure the right level and mix of product at the right time. Work with Market Line Managers to manage level of stock and product range mix.
• Inventory Management Financial – Work with Finance to ensure purchasing stays within viable financial guidelines and in line with budgets and targets with regard to stock levels, core exposure
• Design and execute a coherent sourcing strategy for the UK organisation in line with Market Line strategy working with the relevant market line sales manager, Technical Manager and CEO in particular where approvals are transferred internally.
• Manage the warehouse team including, performance reviews, bonus, absence and day to day running.
• Ensure Warehouse productivity and process including workflows, capacity plans, organisation and the assessment of machinery and efficiency
• Ensure KPI’s are set, well understood and monitored successfully in each department – Purchasing, and Warehouse/Logistics.
• Ensure regular reporting to the CEO of these performance measures, ensuring corrective actions are executed swiftly in each area where levels fail to meet the target standard.
• Transport operation including contract, SLA, demand and costs.
• Ensure supplier performance - integrity of process according to OTIF standards for the company site in Turkey. Report back findings, working alongside the UK CEO to push for an improved service brokering the involvement of the particular Market Line Leaders where necessary.
• Work with the CEO to continually build and leverage company supply unit relations where needed.
• Previous Supply Chain Management experience is essential
• IoSCM accreditation would be advantageous
• Previous People Management is essential
• Audit & Monitoring experience is required
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business