For more information about this job please contact:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - £40,000 - £45,000
- Are you looking for a manufacturing company that enables you to take an entrepreneurial approach to your role
- Would you like to work in bright, clean and quiet production company
- Do you have an interest in the publishing or printing industry
Our client is a strong, stable, and expanding company, who encourage their staff to train and progress within the business. They offer a fantastic benefits package including 3 x Life assurance, Bupa Medical and Travel Insurance, free parking, and a matched pension scheme of 5%
- Strategically and practically review all procurement across the business
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies
- Lead contract negotiations for purchasing of all raw materials, packaging and services
- Control of the full process from supplier identification and auditing, contract negotiations, quotations and scheduling.
- Previous experience within a supply chain manager role
- CIPS qualified or working towards (or equivalent)
- Experienced in lean manufacturing principles
- Project management skills
- Experienced in stock control, supply chain operations, international air/sea/inbound/outbound shipping and UK domestic distribution.
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 40hrs per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.