For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager with experience trading with China and the Far East?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Retail client based near Baldock on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Full time, permanent
- Monday – Friday (9am – 5.30pm)
- Great benefits including use of company car
- Ensuring a smooth running of overall supply chain
- Managing inventory KPIs
- Ordering and monitoring stock
- Reviewing & monitoring Far East shipping, logistics and 3PL performance, resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Liaising with logistics and suppliers on any issues
- Building rapport and maintaining communication with all suppliers
- Cost Control and improvements to improve Gross Margin
- Controlling direct FOB and CIF containers, and ensuring these are administered efficiently
- Handling any damage claims (supplier or haulier)
- Travel required (periodic overseas visits to manufacturing partners, regular visits to warehouses)
Key Skills & Attributes
- DUE TO LOCATION - must drive and have access to own car
- Proven success in Global Supply Chain management
- Experience in effectively trading with the Far East (specifically China) is essential
- Experience using SAP Business One is essential (Phocas and Pixsell highly advantageous)
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, effectively communicating this to all levels of leadership
- Driven by continuous improvement and making a difference
- Strategic and detail orientated
- Experience of ERP systems and reporting
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.