** Supply Chain Coordinator **
12 month FTC - Milton Keynes - £32,000 per annum
Are you looking to work for a global company that puts its staff and customers first? Do you want a role where you can take ownership yet work within a structured team? If the answer is yes, then read on.
We are working closely with our client to find them a competent and experienced Supply Chain Coordinator. The successful candidate is ultimately responsible for product availability, analysing sales trends, quality, cost and delivery. The role requires an individual with keen commercial acumen and the ability to think and operate strategically. You will also be involved in metal risk management to minimize metal risk within the business.
- Stock Management
- Analyse sales trends against current price positioning. Produce forecasts and place replenishment orders when necessary
- Weekly WSSI reports and monthly S&OP
- Place purchase orders with suppliers aligning with the purchasing procedure along with framework orders
- Perform metal risk mapping and analyse the pricing practices among sales and purchase contracts to limit risk
- Provide metal support and training for all stakeholders
- Review GRNI every month end with finance to ensure all stock is accounted for.
- Deal with customer complaints for quality and product issues
- Monthly stock reconciliation
- CIPS level 4 qualified
- Educated to A Level standard – NQF level 2
- Be able to understand finance tracking
- Strong attention to detail is key
- Be analytical
- Be a problem solver
- A team player
Our client is looking to recruit for this role as soon as possible so if this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or call 01908 921090.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.