Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join our client based in Hatfield.
Purpose of Role:
Manage and coordinate 13 week cycle of National/Local product lists.
- Manage the daily cycle replenishment programme
- Compile, issue and manage Local product lists for workshops
- Ensure accurate control of inventory
- Publish stock performance reports on a weekly basis
- Produce reports to effectively manage non-moving products
- Ensure that all stock adjustments are completed accurately and all discrepancies are properly investigated
- Provide 1st line support to workshops - resolving daily operational issues in a timely manner
- Plan and manage the issuing of order forms
- Train Workshop staff to ensure that inventory control procedures are fully implemented
- Identify trends in stock wastage and escalate to the Stock Manager
- Liaise with the Workshops and Supplier in the event of returned stock / product recalls
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve non-conformance
- Support the sale process by providing POS material to the Workshops and deal with POS stock queries
- Pro-actively support the order fulfilment measure by managing the supply chain process
- Undertake the role and responsibility of the Stock Manager in his /her absence
Experience / Skills required:
- Stock control / supply chain / logistics / demand planning background
- Strong Excel skills
- Confident communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Proactive and enthusiastic work approach
- Team player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.