For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join fast growing business?
Do you have strong Supply Chain experience?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a client based near Baldock that are currently looking to recruit for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team.
Our client is a rapidly growing business that are looking for an individual to support the Supply Chain and stock control vision within the business. The ideal candidate will have experience working within supply chain, trading in the Far East and exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience
- Responsible for the management of purchase control and purchase orders
- Support the Supply Chain Manager & Operations Director directly as and when required.
- Implement and manage systems and processes to assist with purchasing decisions
- Work directly with Sales Team and National Accounts on stock control and assisting in servicing their accounts.
- Liaise directly with customers on providing accurate sales stock data for effective and transparent stock management.
- Manage the day to running and development of Procurement & Supply Chain processes, ensuring data is clean and usable.
- Create and update data and reports on a weekly and monthly basis, as well as identifying improved ways to access and manage data.
- Chair weekly meetings to the business on progress updates with the Pet Category inventor control.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to understand analytical and reporting requirements.
- Ensure content and reports is presented to a high standard (both written and verbal)
- Develop and work to data best practices, fully utilising tools at disposal.
- Pro-actively seek improved ways of working and continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within a same / similar position
- Experience in trading with the Far East
- High level of understanding of end to end Supply Chain processes
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience of business reporting software - desirable
- SAP Business 1 experience is essential
- Dedicated continuous improvement
- Must be a driver and dog lover
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Discount on products
- Social / Business Events - Summer / Christmas Party
- Dogs on-site!
If you are interested in this position apply online with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website