For more information about this job please contact:
ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND LOOKING FOR A NEW ADMINISTRATION ROLE?
My client is a Manufacturer of electrical accessories and circuit protection. They are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator to join their expanding team support and work closely with the Buyer.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm (Can be discussed)
- Assisting and supporting the buyer in all admin duties
- Maintaining data and creating reports to inform supply chain decisions
- Updating SAP system daily
- Daily tasks of processing orders
- Dealing with Reports
- Scanning documents
- Sending high volume of emails
- Logging all information onto internal system
What we want from YOU!
- Administration experience
- SAP Experience desired but not essential
- MUST have attention to detail
- Team player
- Initiative to work alone
- Highly Ogranised
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact Harriet at the OA Barnet Office. Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website