For more information about this job please contact:
Supply Chain Executive
An opportunity has arisen within one of our clients based in Enfield for a Supply Chain Executive join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be assisting managing the stock across four warehouses.
- 08:00 - 16:30 – Monday to Friday
- £21,000 per annum DOE
What you will be doing day to day:
- To operate a stock control function across four warehouses
- To place new and replenishment orders with selected Suppliers
- To book on stock lines delivered, accurately and promptly
- To make the necessary stock adjustments to keep the stock count accurate
- To liaise with suppliers to ensure that orders are fulfilled on time and in full
- To arrange any necessary returns to suppliers
- To keep all relevant paperwork and documents up to date and accurate
- To help conduct full and accurate stock checks in all branches throughout the year
- To take part in the company Stock Take at least one weekend a year
- Communicate with other departments in order to keep them
- informed of any changes in manufactures lead times and/or supplier issues that arise
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Influencing and decision making ability
- Must have good numerical skills
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.