Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate to join our well established client based in Hatfield.
Job Type: Maternity Cover (9 Month Contract)
PLEASE NOTE: In depth knowledge of Success Factors & strong Excel skills are essential for this role.
Main Job Purpose:
Implementation (benefits and recruitment modules) and maintenance of Success Factors system.
In addition to providing support in the following areas:
- Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Bonus Calculations
Other responsibilities will include:
- Proactive provision of HR information, guidance and support to colleagues
- Main point of contact for queries
- Assist external contractors
- Provide training
- Set up reports / dashboards
- Support the HR team with policies and procedures
Experience / Skills Required:
- In depth knowledge of Success Factions (Essential)
- Strong Excel skills for data manipulation (Essential)
- Compensation & Benefits experience would be an advantage
- Ability to support colleagues on a wide range of queries
- Experience of working in a matrix structure
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to deliver and negotiate demanding workloads
- Pro-active and positive approach
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.