For more information about this job please contact:
Streetworks Coordinator required in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
This role is for one of our busy, fast paced & rapidly growing clients who are looking for an experienced candidate to join the team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Candidate must be available to start ASAP
- Monday to Friday
- Potters Bar
- Salary dependent on experience around £25,000 per annum
Who are we looking for;
- Someone who communicates well over the phone & face to face
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous Streetworks experience
- Able to work using own initiative & to meet deadlines
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support within all areas of the Streetworks Co-ordination
- Responsible for management, coordination and administration of the Street Works
- Liaising with other 3rd parties for parking suspensions etc.
- General administrative duties to ensure that projects are completed on time
Skills and experience required:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.