For more information about this job please contact:
STORES PERSON - ST NEOTS £17,000 PER ANNUM - MON-FRI 9-5 -20 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS AND 3.5 DAYS GIFTED OVER XMAS - FREE ON-SITE PARKING - GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS - LEADING MANUFACTURER. IMMEDIATE START.
We are a leading global source of laboratory and industrial fluid handling products, instrumentation, equipment, and supplies and we are looking for positive, high-Potential team players who rise to any challenge and can adapt to our growing organization.
Do you have Stores/Warehouse experience and are looking for a great opportunity within a rapidly growing company?
We are currently looking for a Stores Person who will be responsible for receiving deliveries, picking, packing and dispatching orders/samples while maintaining accurate records and documentation. Maintaining Stores in an organised manner. Ensuring stores area is clean and free from any infestation and environmental conditions are monitored to ensure correct conditions are maintained in relation to stock being stored. Carry out stock checks.
You will be able to:
- accurately receive goods, despatch products and Solutions orders on EWS.
- Follow picking list guidelines on despatching and book couriers accurately.
- Ensure all products are given a location at point of receipt of delivery.
- All supporting and accompanying documentation to be accurately completed to deadlines.
- Flexibility to cope with changes to working practices, to use initiative and communicate within a team to solve problems.
- Undertake goods in receiving including checks for package damage, basic goods in inspection, recognising component value and types, report faults and shortages/overs to manager by deadlines.
- Undertake goods out and despatch goods to customers in approved packaging to company specifications by designated couriers to deadlines.
- Ensure clear and helpful written and verbal communications are maintained at all times
- Carry out ISO cleaning procedures weekly and monitor and to keep stores area tidy at the end of each day.
You will be a natural communicator who is able to promote and maintain good communication with delivery drivers and internal customers. Allowing effective communication skills to provide awareness of ever changing internal requirements and procedures.
You will have first-class two-way communication skills – verbal and written
Able to easily build relationships with the stores team, delivery drivers and staff
You will liase with all departments, particularly Sales, Accounts, Solutions and external Couriers
Immediate Start - Applications by 30th Aug.