For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a vast knowledge on daily shipments of production and returns?
Are you confident to prepare products for final shipment and ensure customers returns are processed correctly?
If you are looking for a challenging role on a Temp-Perm position then this could be for you.
Your previous experience would be working in an administration role within a Warehouse dealing with a lot of purchase orders, returns and stock taking etc.
The role is in Eaton Socon working 38 hours for 12 weeks which could become Permanent.
You would be working Monday - Thursday 7:30am until 4:00pm and Friday 7:30am until 1:30pm.
There is a 30 minute lunch break.
The role involves but is not limited to..
- Responsibility for improving and implementing quality control procedures within the despatch area and providing cover in Stores when required.
- Perform the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfilment of products, merchandise, material, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Checking goods received and distribution against purchase order or invoice.
- Maintain records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Package and prepare products for final shipment.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Review customers orders, examine stocks and distributes merchandise.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role or would like more information then please call Chloe on 01480 277997 or email your CV to StNeots@OA-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.