For more information about this job please contact:
Superstar Stores Assistant needed for day shift roles in Huntingdon!
Hours as follows:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
Our exciting client in Huntingdon are looking for a Stores Assistant to work with them on an ongoing temporary basis. Please contact us today for immediate consideration! We have interviews available within the next couple of days for a start on Monday 11th January 2021.
You will be joining an incredible company who look after their team, have a fantastic ethos and have shown growth year on year.
Previous experience working in a warehouse and have an understanding of stock control principles will be required for this role as you will be:
- Undertaking Kanban Replenishment including picking from stores and recycling/cleaning bins
- Packing - matching items to print sample to box label and controlling non-standard products
- Being part of the continuous improvement of prcesses
The person we are looking for is:
- Able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Detailed and accurate.
- Flexible and responsive to the needs of the customer.
- Team orientated.
- Improvement focused.
- Effective communicator (verbal and written)
We cannot wait to hear from you. Please apply today!!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.