For more information about this job please contact:
Calling all Stock Controllers and Administrators - are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy interacting with all kinds of people? Do you want to join a busy and expanding British business?
We are recruiting for a Stock Coordinator / Administrator to join our client on a temp to perm basis.
As the Stock Controller / Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Allocating stock for concessions in the UK and overseas
- Communicate regularly with the field team about stores and stock levels etc.
- Update office teams regarding new clothing lines
- Track & process stock transfers & arrange stock recalls
- Input markdowns
- Report generation
- General administration
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Administrative office experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to acquire product knowledge
- Effective communication skills
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
The role is Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (4o hour working week) and the pay rate for the role is £10.57 ph (£22,000 pa).
The client is looking for the right candidate to start with them on asap and are looking to hold interviews early next week so if this sounds like the job for you please do not hesitate to either submit your application or give Karen a call on 01234 347069!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.