Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 – 17:00
Purpose of Role:
Control several high profile warehousing accounts.
- Booking inbound stock deliveries
- Order processing
- Order despatch and system updates
- Support stock takes
- Stock adjustments
- KPI population
- Responding to customer emails / queries
- Other office related duties such as; scanning, telephone calls, filing etc.
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous experience in a stock control role
- Confident communication skills
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong time management
- Punctual and flexible to work overtime hours when required
- Good computer skills
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us - 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.