For more information about this job please contact:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based Tottenham for a Stock Controller to join the growing business. This client is looking Looking for an individual to be part of a diverse workforce within a strong team where you will be taking control of all Admin tasks, the Sales Order Process and Stock Control in a timely manner. This will also include customer orders, shipment paperwork and health and safety regulations alongside responsible for recording and maintain KPI record’s for the Business
Contract – Temporary to Permanent therefore you must be available to start this role immediately
Based in Tottenham
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm Full time
Salary £22-23k depending on experience
- Stock reconciliation management of stock between Nestuite/Wear, Daily
- Overdue status stock management report, Daily
- Out of stock risk report, Daily
- Inventory accuracy report by %, Daily
- Expiry date report, Weekly
- Handling error report, Daily
- Adjustment report analysis, weekly
- Stock Analysis report, monthly
- Apply controls to maintain and improve stock accuracy in Wearlinx and Netsuite
- Improve troubleshooting process for all items that are handed over by Warehouse Staff.
- Perpetual counting- Stock check locations and investigate variances in full
- Quarantine management and control, manage stock accurately in an out of inspection/Quarantine locations.
- Expiry control and management process for all batch/Expiry tagged products in NS
- Advise and support to implement process changes to improve working practice.
- Check open work tasks (unfulfilled/partially fulfilled) that could be holding stock/have stock in incorrect position
- Manage all replenishable container requirements in Waerlinx
- Take control of all stock related issues and communicate them on investigation to all departments throughout HSNF
- Make sure that all stock committed against sales orders in NS is allocated in Wearlinx
- Communicate any stock availability issues that have/will impact sales orders on Slack to CS team
- Investigate stock shortages highlighted by warehouse team in picking and feedback actions required to HSNF team via Slack
- Manage the stock movement of cancelled orders when the stock has been left on a pack-bay
- Investigate and resolve issues when unidentified stock is returned from a pack-bay.
- Investigate and correct shortages in picking including management of suspended locations.
- Create and oversea timely completion of works orders in Netsuite and Waerlinx.
- Ensuring efficient utilisation of warehouse space ensuring stock is stored efficiently.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Responsible for recording and maintaining KPI records for all areas of the company’s inventory related functionality.
Experience of working with a WMS is essential with a core understanding of system transactions and processes.
Computer literate –will be trained on the in-house ERP & WMS systems
Knowledge of MS Office and supply chain software would be an advantage
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Have a good telephone manner
An understanding of Amazon Vendor/Amazon FBA management would be a significant advantage.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply direct with your updated CV , or email me Directly Sarah.Rushton@oa-uk.co.uk
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Barnet Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website