For more information about this job please contact:
** Stock Controller - Milton Keynes **
Permanent - £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
Would you like to work for a reputable business in Milton Keynes?
Our client is looking for someone to join their buying team. Experience in manufacturing is beneficial due to some manual handling within this role. Offering FREE Parking, 25 days holiday and a canteen on site.
- Daily empty stock bins check
- Monitor coil movement and use
- Have involvement in day to day operation and maintenance of store functions
- Resolve any stock orders
- Support daily admin routines i.e. Goods issuing, goods receipting
- Be responsible for scrap returns to mill
- Cover holiday and absence when necessary
- Ensure plant is always fully stocked with correct quantity and type of aluminium coil
- Review and resolve status of store housekeeping reports i.e. overdue orders, unassigned purchase requisitions.
- Identify and support store improvement projects
- Ensure credit notes are received and returned for any damaged in transit coils
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Highly organised
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of SAP
- Be driven
- Good knowledge of MS Office i.e. Excel
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply today or call Natasha Stevens on 01908 921090.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.