For more information about this job please contact:
STOCK CONTROLLER NEEDED
Do you have experience in a Manufacturing or Production environment and looking for a Full time Permanent role as a Stock Controller?
Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hitchin for a Permanent position and they offer some great benefits to include the following:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health care package (starts Jan)
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Statutory days
- Employee of the Month recognition & reward Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible working from home
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am -5pm on a 40 hour week
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 a year depending on experience
Job Purpose: Prepare Purchase & Stock Orders in a timely manner maintaining sufficient levels of inventory for manufactured stock whilst regularly reviewing and monitoring supplier prices.
- To answer the Telephone & deal with enquiries quickly & in a polite friendly manner.
- Place Purchase Orders when requested to an Internal system.
- Maintain good communication skills with Suppliers/Customers & Management.
- Regularly review ETAs of Deliveries & stock levels of Raw Materials.
- Maintain Critical Path database records for production materials & stock.
- Raise & Fulfill Stock Orders for daily dispatch running Stock Negative Reports and Consumable lists weekly.
- Monitor & Print off Purchase Orders
- Check all confirmation of orders against original Purchase Order
- Check Prices/Quantities for discrepancy with customer effectively.
- To perform special projects & other ad hoc duties at the request of the management.
- Cover colleagues during absence to create the invoices after dispatching goods.
- Support in completion of month end physical stock take of raw materials
- Maintaining Service records and booking appointments
- Strong Computer Literacy with experience with, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Confident & Highly Organized individual to get the job done quickly & effectively.
- Pro Active thinker
- Good Team Player & also ability to work solo.
- Willingness to be Flexible whenever possible.
- Contain Continuous Improvement Ideas & share with colleagues.
- Always focused on cost control.
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Sarah on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website