For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a company that offers full training?
Do have an interest to work within Logistics?
If so, Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit for an entry level Stock Controller for one of clients based near St Albans.
We are looking for a candidate that has an interest to start a career within operations and logistics. The ideal candidate will be good with numbers, willing to learn and ability to lift heavy items.
This is a temporary opportunity with the opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks.
Our client is offering a great opportunity to learn and develop warehouse and administration skills, along with a very friendly, supportive working environment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Undertake physical stock counts
- Handle continuous stock check requests from Sales & Purchasing departments
- Investigate any stock discrepancies or problems
- Correctly enter data onto the ERP system
- Assist the warehouse team with any stock changes
- Any ad-hoc duties requested by the Warehouse Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Interest in operations & logistics
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer Literate - experience in MS Excel, Word & Outlook preferred
- Physically able to lift cable drums (25kg)
- Strong numeracy skills as the role will require you make stock calculations on a daily basis (ideally GCSE in Maths or above)
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, apply today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website