Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Warehouse Stock Controller Administrator for our established client based in Letchworth Garden City.
Responsible for managing the movement and flow of incoming goods, accurate processing of orders and dispatch of outgoing goods within a very fast moving environment.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the management of in excess of 100 orders per day.
- Communicating with clients to understanding their requirements for deliveries.
- Generating reports on stock movements and levels.
- Assisting in stock audits and spot checks on certain product lines and producing the relevant reports.
- Communicating with the Warehouse Manager, to update rework & urgent dispatches etc.
- Generating new ideas to continuously improve operations.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Experience in the use of computerised Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Previous experience of managing processes
- Good communication skills – liaising with clients and relaying that information to staff and the reverse.
- Ability to plan and organise in advance
- High level of IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us on 01707 377 088
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.