For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have Manufacturing , PCB and soldering experience and looking for a new role in Stevenage?
Osborne appointments are recruiting for a Hand Assembly Operator on a Permanent basis
Job Type: Permanent, full
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: Working hours 39 hour week.
Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00 2x 15-minute break & 1x 30-minute lunch, Friday 08:00 – 13:00 1x 15-minute break.
Salary: £9 - £11 an hour depending on experiencer (£18252 - £22308 a year)
- Populating Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) with through hole components using a soldering iron.
- Reading Bill of Materials (BoM's) and working to technical drawings.
- Following Build Process Sheets (BPS) and follow the instructions of the build.
- Use of wave solder machine.
- Other duties may include rework of PCB’s and placement of SMT components.
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Sarah on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website