For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have .NET development skills? Currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to design and develop solutions for the UK business functions for the business. You must be comfortable in full-stack Microsoft development environment. Based in Milton Keynes, offering 23 days holiday, Free parking and much more.
- Participate in Sprint Planning
- Demonstrate features to stakeholders
- Design, Implement and test high quality software
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve all software issues
- Provide clear communication to both your team and stakeholders
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process
- Provide product quality with code reviews, implementation of unit tests and QA test execution
- Proven experience in .NET Development
- Object orientated programming skills in C#
- Frontend development including Typescript and CSS
- Experience in developing in an Agile process
- Experience in SOAP, Restful, XML, Json and Linq (Desirable)
- Bachelors degree with a scientific, mathematical or IT discipline
- Masters degree (desirable)
- Relevant industry experience
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
Please contact Natasha if this role is of interest on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.