For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a unique, growing & ever changing role? Would you like to be the go to person within the business?
If yes then this role may be suited to you! We are currently looking for a Site Manager/Building Manager to join our well established client in Harringey.
- Competitive Salary & is dependent on experience
- Full time – 8:30am until 5:30pm
- Great team
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolving complaints from tenants & commercial units
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Overseeing contractors on site
- Drafting Health & Safety documentation
- Overseeing security
- Speaking to contractors to come onto site to complete works
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager
- Deal with landlord utility matters
- Supervising other team members & contractors
- Assisting with response & evacuations
- Inspecting the building frequently
This position is a great opportunity for someone who has been within a similar environment but would like to work within a growing organisation where their skills and efforts are recognised and rewarded.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.