For more information about this job please contact:
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual keen to develop their career within a progressive business.
Based within a short walk of Waltham Cross railway station, this well-established and innovative company trades worldwide in protein commodities and is recognised as a leader within our industry.
You will work within a busy operations department dealing with a range of shipping documentation and the day to day logistics of our containers. We liaise with suppliers located across Europe, therefore strong communication skills are key. Whilst experience in a similar role would be an advantage, in-house training will be given.
The perfect candidate will have excellent telephone skills, be advanced in Microsoft office, with extremely diligent and strong organisation skills. The ability to prioritise workloads to strict deadlines and have a good attention to detail is essential.
The role will involve liaising with all departments of the business and all levels of staff, so a friendly demeanour and the ability to work within a team is a must.
- Ensure product management, distribution and invoiced in timely & efficient manner
- Liaison with Trading, Sales & Finance Team to optimise opportunities for the business
- Coordinate the logistics and documentation required for export of product,
- Responsible for documentation & associated administration tasks to ensure system records maintained and up to date
Skills & experience required;
- Previous Shipping experience, with knowledge of shipping documentation (Desirable)
- Stock Admin experience (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to be meticulous and consistent on documentation.
- Good organisational skills
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website