For more information about this job please contact:
Do you pride yourself on your excellent customer service skills?
Do you have experience in a Scheduling/Service Desk environment?
Are you keen to work for a growing and friendly team?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Osborne appointments are looking for a Service Desk Administrator to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Answering incoming customer enquiries (in person, by email or telephone)
- Resolve issues & answer queries where possible
- Manage & assign service requests
- Ensure the Service Diary is accurately updated
- Manage parts requests & log accurately
- Follow up closed jobs to ensure paperwork is received
- Prepare customer invoices
- Maintain accurate information on the databases
- Producing weekly reports
- Maintain all general administration required
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a Scheduling/Service Desk environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Service programs)
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Energetic and dynamic
If you are interested in this role, please apply today! For more information, please call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.