Osborne Appointments are working with a Bedford based company to recruit a Service Delivery Manager.
A successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the business delivers contracted services in line with agreed requirements.
The SDM is expected to fully understand the customer’s key business objectives and drivers and to effectively translate those needs to the team ensuring the customer is fully and professionally supported. In addition, the SDM is responsible for ensuring the relationship and service is mutually beneficial identifying opportunities for further value growth.
- Ensure the effective delivery of contracted services, acting as conduit between customer and Business
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer account management
- Be the trusted advisor and support for key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors through regular meetings and service reviews, ensuring both the customer and Company expectations are effectively managed.
- Manage and understand operational and commercial agreements against Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Work with key Customer & Internal stakeholders (notably sales teams) to identify service improvement opportunities and work with teams to evaluate and deliver them.
- Experience in IT Service Management environment, ideally in multi-platform, data centre arena
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and board level
- Have a technical understanding of multiple IT and network solutions & technologies with the ability to describe to both a technical and a non-technical audience.
- Ability to focus on the needs of the customer to understand and translate not only their service requirements, but the business drivers behind them and the impact of non-performance on their business
- Proven ability to manage and negotiate difficult client situations to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome, and communicating good and bad news to the customer in an effective manner
- Able to build relationships with customers and colleagues which are productive and effective across the board
- Commercially aware with proven up-selling skills
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.