Are you seeking a new challenging role in a fast paced environment?
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a service charge Accounts Assistant to join a busy Property Management company.
This is a genuinely lovely place to work, with a family feeling atmosphere among a fast paced environment.
To be successful you will need to have the ability to maintain a positive and upbeat attitude whilst working under pressure, have experience in a similar role and be a fast learner.
Immediate start available!!!
The Company – Property Management covering both commercial and residential sites and Estates as well as dealing with Lettings Management.
The Role – Service Charge Accounts Assistant
- Chase service charge and ground rent arrears
- Post all incoming cheques using Propman and paying in books
- Take all cheques to the bank for paying in
- Respond to all incoming emails regarding accounts queries
- Bank reconciliations for all properties bank accounts
- Log all bank transfers from all accounts on Propman
- Raise invoices
- Prepare list of ground rent demands for following month
- Prepare list of the next month’s year end accounts for budgets to be prepared
- Prepare monthly letting rental income and expenditure reports
- Prepare, review and amend monthly financial reports and send to Directors of residents management companies
- Prepare, review and amend quarterly expenditure reports as required for Directors of residents management companies
- Any additional duties as required
Skills required –
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in property management is desired but not essential
- Experience using Propman
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 17:30pm
Salary - £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with the property management sector, utilise your accounts skills and be part of a fun, proactive team.
If this sounds like a role for you then please apply today!!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.