For more information about this job please contact:
Are you an experienced Service Administrator with great communication skills?
Are you an expert at prioritising and multi-tasking?
Do you want a role where you can be proactive and really make the role your own?
Did you answered yes, yes and yes? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join a busy, industry leading service team at their office in Marston Mortaine, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the engineers’ schedule in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Telephoning and email customers to arrange service appointments.
- Communicating with the engineers regularly to follow up on visits and to co-ordinate arrangements.
- Filing and handling any service documentation.
- Managing accommodation and travel arrangements in a cost effective manner.
- Handling all inbound calls and emails, re-directing them as necessary.
- Preparation of customer quotations and other correspondence.
- Updating customer records and information on our service system.
- Sales and purchase order processing.
- Managing RMA and return of parts to manufactures.
- Undertaking goods in, despatch and stores duties.
- Any additional duties required to assist running of the service department.
Required skills and experience
- Service Administrator Experience - able to demonstrate experience arranging engineer bookings.
- Good communication and organisational Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience raising Commercial Invoices and Packing lists will be beneficial.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Immediate Start available for the right candidate.
Salary £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.