For more information about this job please contact:
WORKFORCE PLANNING SENIOR SPECIALIST – MILTON KEYNES – SALARY NEGOTIABLE
• Do you have previous Workforce Planning experience?
• Are you experienced in Call Centre staff Planning?
• Do you have experience in monitoring staffing levels?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an Experienced Senior Workforce Planning Specialist.
You will be responsible for compiling staffing level requirement forecasts, and workplace scheduling in call centre environments.
• Assists with the administration of the call center phone system, maintains user records (add/delete users), monitors real-time call volumes and service level statistics to ensure adherence to internal/client scheduling and service level metrics.
• Gathers call data and assists with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
• Assists with the creation of reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call center statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics. May participate in continuous improvement initiatives as required.
• Monitors staffing levels and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to assure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met. Assists with the maintenance of the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.). Occasionally serves as a point of contact for the approval/decline of requests such as time off, shift trades, and intraday scheduling changes.
• Previous experience within Call Centre Workforce Planning experience is essential
• Experienced in Microsoft Office and Workforce planning systems
• Organised with a high attention to detail.
Working hours: Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm (40hrs per week)
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.