For more information about this job please contact:
** Senior IT Solutions Specialist **
Milton Keynes - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE
Do you want to work for a company who focuses on Service Excellence? Would you like to work for a business that offers professional development opportunities with free training? Do you want receive free parking, Gym membership, private healthcare and 24 Days Holiday?
With the company's success built upon providing first class service and support, they are now looking for an individual that wants to progress their career and take overall responsibility and ownership of all technical elements required to run a successful department. Supporting internal staff with technical pre-sales, project delivery and 3rd / 4th level escalations along with supporting clients with IT consultancy, advising business on how to improve their use of technology, adopt cloud services and drive efficiency. This is an all-encompassing role for someone to work closely with the Directors in the success and growth of the business.
- Technical Pre-Sales Support
- Technical solution design.
- Technical consultancy
- IT Project Delivery & Implementations
- Oversee and implement IT Audits, & Health Checks
- Technical Report Writing & Document Control Management
- Escalation for 3rd line technical support both remotely and at their client's sites
- Aftercare, consultancy and advisory support for client account managers.
- Interaction with clients on support and consultancy basis
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive.
- To work with vendor & suppliers to enhance relationships.
- Ownership and management of personal work load.
- Working closely with clients both remotely and on site.
The successful candidate will have a commercial understanding of Managed Service Provider space and possess industry recognised certifications such as MCP, MCSA or MCTIP or a CCNA, CCNP or equivalent.
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply today or contact Natasha Stevens on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.