For more information about this job please contact:
Senior Software Developer
Do you have a passion for technology? Do have experience in tools for code deployment and testing?
We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join the automotive team. You must be comfortable in full-stack Microsoft development environment. You will be developing and supporting a new tracking system for the business. Based in Milton Keynes, offering 23 days holiday, free parking and much more.
- Design, implement and test high quality software
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum Process - gather, design and support new and existing features and applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve all software issues
- Negotiate with the product owner and demonstrate features to stakeholders
- Use Fortive Business Systems (FBS) for lean software development, problem solving processes.
- Ensure all SLA'S are met by measuring performance
- Proven experience in .NET Development
- Object orientated programming skills in C#
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL servers
- Experience in developing in an Agile process
- Experience in AWS Cloud technology Desirable)
- Bachelors degree with a scientific, mathematical or IT discipline
- Masters degree (desirable)
- Relevant industry experience
- Must be a team player
If this role is of interest to you please contact Natasha on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.