For more information about this job please contact:
SENIOR PAYROLL / FINANCE EXECUTIVE - MILTON KEYNES – CONTRACT - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
Do you want to work for a company who are at the forefront of innovation and boast unrivalled service levels? Would you like to progress your career with a company committed to staff development? Do you want receive free parking and contributed pension?
With the company's focus being on innovation, sustainability and growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Payroll & Fianance Exeuctive to join their Head Office team on a 5-6 month contract.
- Project Managing with the implemenation of a new payroll system
- Preparing and running monthly payroll from beginning to end including raising payments
- Day to day administration for the payroll teams
- Administer RTI submissions and process end of year submissions (P60, P11D and Class 1As)
- Work with HR on checking and posting overtime and shift payments
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with technical enquiries
- Manage third party providers
- Prepare and submit payroll journals and reconcile payroll costs into the general ledger
- Daily banking
- Monthly reconciliations of bank accounts to general ledger
- Monthly cash flow forecasting
- Manage and maintain the travel and expense system
- Calculate and submit VAT return for the UK and Ireland
- Month end reviews and journal processing
- Previous Payroll Administration experience is essential
- Experience of Project Management
- In depth knowledge of Payroll legislation including Tax Codes, Statutory allowances and Pension Auto Enrolment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and word
- High attention to detail
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 40 hours per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Frankie Silvestri on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.