For more information about this job please contact:
** Senior Mechanical Design Engineer **
Milton Keynes - £50,000-£60,000 per annum DOE
Are you looking to join an progressive, forward thinking and growing engineering company? Do you have experience within the Construction and Utility sectors?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in Milton Keynes. They have a large client base and looking for a hardworking candidate to influence their projects. Must demonstrate a good understanding of the mechanical design process, which is associated with building engineering services. The successful candidate will be expected to be fully conversant in all aspects of mechanical design associated with Building Engineering Services including the site wide authority supplies required for major construction sites and industrial premises.
• Must possess previous experience of building services project design with mechanical engineering
• Have evidence of your experience and understandings of design in buildings
• Have proven of knowledge of district/large heating systems
• Be familiar with site practices, inspections and surveys
• Have knowledge of systems experience related to large scale leisure, commercial, retail and industrial
• Show a good understanding of QA systems
• Understand the design of sustainable and low energy buildings
• Understand the need for coordination with other design disciplines
• Be able to work to tight deadlines
• Competent in specification writing, design/drawing for all building types
• Have knowledge of Key health and safety issues
• Have fluent knowledge in AutoCAD
• Have an understanding of current British and industry standards
• Knowledge of all MS Office programmes i.e. Excel, Word
• Have good knowledge of design software
If this role is of interest please apply today or send your upto date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.