For more information about this job please contact:
Osborne Appointments are a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy. We’ve won 11 business awards over the last few years and were voted the Best Place to Work in the UK by the Sun newspaper.
For ten years now, the business has grown year on year with turnover increasing by over 300% in this time, putting us in the top 2% of all UK recruiters.
We’re Unique. Passionate. Ambitious. Inspiring - There is an undeniable sense of belonging and collaboration between our teams. “It’s how we work together that set us apart”
Due to continued growth, we are now seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to help us implement our exciting plans. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual with a strong marketing background, ideally with a recruitment bias (although this is not essential).
- Developing the company marketing strategy alongside the Executive Leadership team
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage social media and digital marketing activity
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives, measuring ROI.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Developing OA’s Corporate Social Responsibility programme, and working closely with our designated charities
- Write content for website and marketing collateral
- Work alongside the sales & operations teams to maximise growth & revenue opportunities
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / qualified chartered marketer
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Digital marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Photoshop, SEO & PPC, Google Analytics & CRM software
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
OA offer a wonderful benefits package that includes, weekends away (we’ve just returned from a trip to Guernsey), service reward bonus, 30 days holiday, individual membership of the REC, opportunity to earn extra days holidays, team nights out, and our mindfulness and well-being programme.
If you want to work for an exciting, vibrant, friendly and ambitious company and you have the requisite skills we are looking for, please send your CV in the strictest confidence.