For more information about this job please contact:
My client are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team lovely and bubbly team. They are looking for someone who wants to continue to progress in their career whilst with the company. They have a fun loving culture and want someone who wants to join in and be a part of their integral team.
They have been established within marketing for years now and have continued to develop with some massive names within all different industries and have won multiple awards within their field for their innovative and excellent work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client’s business objectives
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery, always working to best-practice
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms, with proven track record
- Believes in professional personal development
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Supporting team members and managing third-party suppliers
- New business support from finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting
What you need:
- Around 5-10 years experience within marketing (ideally agency side)
- Strong experience of CRM with marketing providers, such as HubSpot, Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like you and you are ready to forward and grow your career with a well established and thriving company, please get in touch with Nicola today at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.