For more information about this job please contact:
**SENIOR HR ADVISOR**
MILTON KEYNES - SALARY - COMPETITIVE
Do you have proven Senior HR Advisor experience? Are you qualified to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent? Are you looking to join a vibrant, fast paced and growing company, who is looking for a 360 Senior HR Generalist Advisor to join their HR team? If the answers are yes, then this could be the position for you!!
- Working in partnership with leaders and line managers in relation to sourcing, employee relations, compensation and benefits, HR systems and data management across multiple countries.
- Ensure that team member queries or concerns are dealt with efficiently and consistently.
- Work closely with HR colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice, Effectively maintains accurate employee information manually or in a Human Resources Information System.
- Help to drive organization performance by providing expertise and/or data analysis.
- Participate in the delivery of local, segment?wide and company?wide HR practices and strategies.
- CIPD Qualified to Level 5 or equivalent
- Proven experience in a HR Generalist position
- Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
- Coaching, Mentoring or Training Experience
- An active team player
Working hours: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Apply with your CV immediately or call 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.