For more information about this job please contact:
Do you have a passion for E-commerce and Digital Marketing?
Are you looking to work for a small, but very friendly company?
Osborne Appointments are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to manage a small but productive team and play a key role in the strategic marketing direction of an established and growing client based in Welwyn Garden City.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday
- Define, deliver and implement the E-commerce and Omni channel digital marketing strategy whilst being responsible for meeting short, mid, and long-term objectives of the business.
- Manage the overall Omni-channel marketing budget and overall spend
- Create and manage digital events calendars and critical path for launch campaigns.
- Development of key online accounts, with daily, hands-on management and optimization of Amazon and other key online vendors focusing on sales and marketing campaigns
- Management of brand identity, online UX and shopping experience for both Close and other third-party partners
- Prepare monthly sales reports analysing marketplace trends, retail sales, account trends and competitive activity across the account portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in E-commerce role with digital marketing
- Proven track record in achieving measurable growth, growing customer loyalty & order frequency and hitting KPI’s within an online business
- SEO and optimised copy writing skills, UX knowledge and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of leading E-commerce platforms (shopify preferred), all digital advertising channels, Social Media, email marketing, web and social analytics tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to be a team player and manage a creative team
If you are interested on this opportunity, please apply today. For further information, please call Freya on 01707 377088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office).
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.