Senior Customer Support Advisor
Do you want to work for a company that is thriving, one that looks after its staff and wants to continue to do based in the heart of Bedford? Then keep on reading…
With a relaxed office atmosphere and casual dress code, this company is modern all the way through with its 9-5 working hours and flexible lunchtimes, what more could you want?
A business that has continued to grow year on year – this is somewhere you can also grow as the company does, there are no limits!
A company that is heavily IT tech based, knowledge of systems / Apps would be a huge advantage.
- Provide Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving support tickets.
- Establish an excellent working relationship with customers, ensuring that their issues and requests are dealt with in a diligent and timely manner.
- Monitor and escalate issues until resolution and closure
- Produce service reports where required.
- Identify and implement service improvements.
- Drive the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Proactively monitor system activity to identify potential issues before they occur.
- Enhance current internal Knowledgebase ‘How to Guides’ to improve customer technical knowledge.
- Analyse data to identify trends, that can be utilised to design and implement improvement initiatives to drive continual Service Improvement.
- Support and guide junior team members.
- An aptitude for and a belief in the importance of customer service
- Experience of managing a support function related to software
- Recent experience of software support
- Technical Troubleshooting experience
- Experience using CRM systems
- Ability to review, design and document internal processes
- Near-flawless written communication
- Excellent verbal communication
- Intellectually curious
- IT literate
- Formal Customer Service qualification/accreditation
- Experience of financial services
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
This job will keep you on your toes and vary day to day, with a competitive salary, a thriving team, this company also offers many benefits and the chance to grow within a small team which will grow also year on year, the opportunities are there if you want them!
If all of this sounds like something you’d like to get involved with, then apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069..
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.