For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking to join fast growing business?
Do you have experience within Credit Control?
If so, Osborne Appointments are working with a client based near Baldock that are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Credit Controller to join the team.
Our client is a rapidly growing business that are looking for an individual to support join the Finance department. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working solely within credit control, strong communication skills and excellent excel skills.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm, 1 hour lunch
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000, dependent on experience
Senior Credit Controller - Key Responsibilities:
- To provide first line of escalation for the credit controllers; providing support with investigating and resolving any queries or disputes
- Follow credit and collection procedures
- Take ownership of more ‘key’ complex accounts
- Monitor sales ledger to ensure a reduction in debtor days and highlight to the credit controllers any concerning accounts
- Ensure sales ledger is kept up to date
- Report directly to your Line Manager all matters affecting credit or collection and any other issues as appropriate advising on courses of action required
- Set up new credit applications and maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit applications
- Review and approve customer sales orders to ensure they fall within the agreed credit limit and to be aware of different types of credit that the company allows
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner when dealing with internal stakeholders and customers
- Ensure customer accounts are kept up to date and financial regulations are complied with through out the department
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits posted to the individual accounts and verify the accuracy of balances of Accounts Receivable
- Systematically follow up on collection of outstanding accounts in a manner that will yield the best timely results while maintaining good relations with the customer
- Maintain ongoing detailed documentation in SAP of all collection efforts by account for future analysis of a customer’s credit worthiness and to serve as support in the event of bad debt write-off
- Prepare monthly customer statements
Senior Credit Controller - Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within credit control
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft, including excel
- Must be a driver and dog lover
Senior Credit Controller - Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Discount on products
- Social / Business Events - Summer / Christmas Party
- Dogs on-site!
If you are interested in this position apply online with your CV today!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.