For more information about this job please contact:
SENIOR CLIENT SERVICE FRAUD ANALYST - MILTON KEYNES - PERMANENT - COMPETITIVE SALARY
- Do you want to work for a company surrounded by amazing views?
- Would you like to be appreciated and have the change to progress within a company?
- Do you want receive free parking, cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers and other incentive schemes?
With the company's focus being on providing excellent Customer Service to their clients, they also wants to ensure that all of their staff members are equally cared for. As such our client is looking to recruit an experienced Fraud Analyst to join their growing team.
- Deal with complex client enquiries and conduct research to solve issues within established SLA's
- Resolve client issues in accordance with the Issue Resolution methods
- Validate corrective actions and communicating the resolution to the client
- Interpret basic to complex technical client issues and project requests
- Determine root cause analysis and identify technical changes needed
- Previous experience within a Senior Fraud Analyst role is essential
- Experience of working within the Financial Industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills are essential
A credit check will be carried out for this role if successful.
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Cotter on 01908 921090
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.