For more information about this job please contact:
Are you looking for a fast-paced and varied role?
Do you work well within an organized and structured environment?
Are you well-organized, and looking for a challenge?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Senior Administration Coordinator to join our pharmaceutical client based in Hatfield.
Purpose of the role:
To provide administrative oversight, management and tracking of Medical Affairs Studies, managing and providing logistical support.
• Oversight and management of IIS submission process
• Maintenance of a tracker for Medical Affairs studies
• Maintenance of central filing of all legal and essential study documentation
• Create and maintain the master budgeting schedules
• Management and coordination of clinical trial supply, including forecasting, ordering, allocation, processing, distribution, tracking and liaison
• Organise and attend relevant meetings, engaging with all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure timely updates of relevant internal and external databases regarding the status of ongoing studies
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of administrative management
• Familiarity of Clinical Trials is advantageous
• Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• SAP experience is essential
• Good communication skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Pharmaceutical/Medical industry experience is advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! For further information, call Chloe on 01707 377088.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Tags: clinical trials, administration, co-ordination, project, pharmaceutical, medical affairs, medical, Hatfield, hertfordshire